Atlantis services has become a niche provider of property solutions in commercial office, warehouse and residential projects. Remaining adaptive and available is the key to operational efficiency on make goods, minor works and building maintenance projects.
Our point of difference
Atlantis Services is focused on small to mid-size individual projects where we utilise our own multi skilled (trade-based) staff and provide internal project management. Staying away from the larger million dollar projects enables us to be competitive and maintain quality of service. Whilst we have the capability, single large scale projects tend to tie up too much of our valuable workforce.
On projects from $5,000 to $500,000 (the majority being under $250,000) we are uniquely positioned to deliver cost effective operations and reliable outcomes. Clients also benefit from single point accountability.
Project managing internally and avoiding the need for subcontract labour ensures better communications and service… as well as price.
Our capabilities cover the full spectrum of maintenance services from day to day repairs through to extensive refurbishment projects. We also offer a call out service for responding to maintenance needs across the commercial, residential and industrial sectors. Atlantis retains qualified tradespeople on staff with significant trade backgrounds in multiple disciplines.
Recent projects include:
- The Federal Government’s Home Insulation Safety Program.
- Inspected, audited and/or rectified over 80,000 dwellings Australia wide.
- Scheduled and ad-hoc maintenance nationally at NBN sites
- Hotel FF&E and installations
- Including QT Hotel Sydney.
- VHA merger
- Make goods at airports and shopping centres around Australia.
- Multi-storey soft demolition and recycling in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane.